With 25 years of incomparable experience, Toon Boom’s award-winning software is the global standard for animation and storyboarding. Toon Boom’s animation solutions provide everyone from enthusiasts to professionals with the artistic freedom to create in any style and efficiently publish anywhere.
Harmony 20, the industry’s leading 2D animation software, brings the latest indigital drawing sensitivity to its brushes – every marking, every style, every texture you want to create and leave for the audience is felt. Rulers, guides, colour control & features as well as innovative deformers enrich your animation, bringing reality and fantasy within millimeters of each other.
What’s NEW in Harmony 20
– The smoothest texture deformation with the Weighted-Deform Node
– Create depth, volume, and more realistic animations with new Lighting & Shading
– Advanced colour management environments and effects give artists & studios full control over the accuracy of their project’s colours from initial illustration to final export
New colour effects nodes: colour curves, colour levels, gamma and colour-fade
– Drawing and creativity live hand-in-hand and snapping Alignment Guides make it faster & easier
– Drawing improvements made for animation artists make animation creation quicker and easier
Choose the Harmony edition that meets your needs.
New projects get green-lit when you can truly tell your story.
Triggering a feeling, an excitement, conveying the dream to your audience.
Storyboard Pro 7 is an all-in-one storyboard solution that combines drawing, scripting, camera controls, animatic creation capabilities and sound. Seamlessly integrating with Harmony, Storyboard Pro is the way to get your content off the ground quickly and easily.
– Drawing & sketching
– Timing control
– Grids & guides
– Pipeline integration
– Built-in camera
– 2D & 3D
– Sound editing
Choose the Storyboard Pro edition that meets your needs.
While many animation studios may find the thought of switching from Flash to Toon Boom Harmony daunting, Ludo Studio and 12field Animation’s latest children’s series The Strange Chores proves there’s nothing to be afraid of — and plenty to gain.
With Ludo Studio based in Brisbane and 12field Animation in Melbourne, in partnership with Media World Pictures, the Aussie studios are helping to drive an animation boom Down Under. The former is behind the massively popular cartoon Bluey, though it decided to aim at an older audience (8 to 12 years old) with The Strange Chores.
Read the full story.