Diana Costantini : ABC made
Diana Costantini is a multi-award winning Creative Director with a diverse history in broadcast design, branding, promotions and marketing. Diana travelled the world working for various media organisations before founding her own design and branding agency, Tactic Creative, in Sydney Australia. Tactic operated for 12 years and during that time, the Tactic creative team were successful in winning pitches all over the world. Diana has personally been Creative Director across 30+ TV channel branding projects and is currently head of the in-house creative agency ABC Made at the ABC.
– What tv & books inspired you
– Becoming a creative director
– XYZ entertainment : creating tv channel brands
– Early career & working in new york
– Failures in your career & hard things you had to learn
– Starting your own design agency tactic creative.
– Winning work and pitching
– 12 years of tactic creative & closing tactic
– Creative direction of brands and projects at the abc
– What makes a good creative director
– Working with stake holders
– Selling your ideas
– Abc kids brand development
– Proudly supported by –