Toon Boom Animation, the worldwide leader in animation software solutions is looking for Software instructors, Animation Consultants and Cut-Out Animators & Riggers to join it’s team on short and long term contracts.
Contracts could involve demonstrating and providing remote training for all Toon Boom software as well as studio pipeline consulting and customer work evaluation.
Contractees will report directly to the Professional Services manager, though may be required to work with various teams within Toon Boom.
Professional Services Contract length will vary based on needs, and could last as long as a single on-site training, or longer if needed for multiple projects.
- Provide on-site and remote training to Toon Boom customers around the world
- Perform events, groups, and one-on-one product demonstrations to support sales personnel and distributors
- Provide consulting to new and existing studios regarding pipelines, roles, and processes
- Consult with the Professional Services team to create consistent and efficient training and demo material
- Create interesting, high-quality animations and storyboards using Toon Boom solutions to promote new features, assist Marketing initiatives, supply the Training team, and provide e-learning material summarising the features and benefits of the product
- Generate high-quality training videos explaining the different products’ features in a language and visual manner suited to various targeted markets (professional, educational, etc.)
- Create sample tests and assets conversion for potential and existing customers to assist the Sales team
- Working with the Sales team, assist existing customers with production needs, including rig evaluations and animation tests
- Stay up to date on the latest technology, software, and techniques related to animation, video editing, and multimedia
Experience and Qualifications
- University degree or college diploma in animation
- Five years of experience (minimum) working as an animator and/or rigging artist
- Excellent animation and drawing skills
- Excellent knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony and Toon Boom Storyboard Pro
- Excellent knowledge of the traditional, paperless, and advanced cut-out animation workflow
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC or greater (Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash) and Microsoft Office, an asset
- Self-Driven; Ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills in PC and Mac environments
- Proficient (spoken and written) in English, with other languages an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn a wide array of software and technologies
- Ability to work in a collaborative team and share constructive input
- Instructional Design skills, an asset
Send your cv to [email protected]