cineSync is a remote review and approval tool based on Apple ® QuickTime technology. By synchronising the timeline and playback of movies, you can quickly and efficiently view your work at the same time with anyone anywhere in the world.
Build a playlist of movies, scrub to a point in a movie, playback a movie, draw on the screen with your mouse, write, circle and point to areas using the drawing tools – all synchronised in real time with everyone else in your review. You can also navigate through your playlist using Text Markers ('Bookmarks'), transfer your movies using a built-in FTP client, import and export Final Cut Pro XML data and save your session and your drawings for future reference.
cineSync offers an unparalleled user experience, making it possible for your clients to participate in a review session without needing their own account. All they need to do is download a small self-contained package, and login using a key that is unique per-review session. Movies are never transferred through the cineSync servers, ensuring that your reviews are secure, and your media never leaves the privacy of your own file servers.
- Review and approve your movies securely, with anyone, anywhere.
- Synchronise the playback of QuickTime movies across multiple locations anywhere in the world.
- Build a playlist of shots to review.
- Watch movies in sync with other people.
- See all particpants' status and drawing colour in the buddy list
- Draw on frames with your mouse in any colour you choose.
- Draw on frames using a Wacom tablet, including the Cintiq 21UX Wacom monitor.
- Write directly on the frame using the sticky note text tool
- Circle areas of a QuickTime using the Circle Drawing Tool.
- Point to areas of a QuickTime using the Arrow Drawing Tool.
- Quickly skip from Drawing to Drawing using Cmd+Left and Cmd+Right.
- Quickly navigate between movies in the playlist using Page Up and Page Down.
- Save drawings for future reference in PNG or JPG formats.
- Bookmark a frame of any movie in the playlist, using Markers.
- Use Markers to navigate between frames on any movie in the playlist.
- Export cineSync session notes to Final Cut Pro XML
- Import your Final Cut Pro Editor's notes into your cineSync session using XML
- Upload files using a built-in FTP client in the Playlist Organiser. ]
- One-click Downloads using the Playlist Organiser.
- Add Remove or Reorder movies in the playlist using the Playlist Organiser.
- Locate the local copies of your files automatically.
- Draw and discuss ideas using a built-in Whiteboard or Blackboard.
- Save all session data so you can review notes at a later date