Storm FX Blog
Stay on top of what happening in your field. We’ve created a single point for regularly updated articles, resources, industry news and other stuff we find interesting. If there is a topic you would like to see an article on or a general question you would like answered, please let us know and we’ll see what we can do. Otherwise, enjoy!
Creative Suite 6 Launch Event
17 Jul 2012 - 02 Aug 2012, ,
Refresh your future now!
It's here! The launch of the amazing Adobe Creative Suite 6. Here's your chance to be part of this momentous event and experience for yourself the best-in-class tools of Creative Suite® 6 and Adobe Creative Cloud™. Whether you are a design and print digital imaging professional, cross-media designer, web developer, VFX artist or a videographer, you'll walk away awed at the way you can re-shape your creative future.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud™ - the digital hub that lets you download and install every Adobe Creative Suite 6 application; access online services for file sharing, collaboration, and publishing; and benefit from new apps and features as soon as they're released — giving you the freedom to create anything you can imagine.
- Core content creation - discover what's new in Adobe InDesign® CS6, Adobe Illustrator® CS6 and Adobe Photoshop® CS6
- Interactive media - create adaptive layouts, animations and interactions using the latest HTML5/CSS3 standards and frameworks across all platforms
- See how the new features of Adobe Dreamweaver® CS6, Adobe Fireworks® CS6 and Adobe Flash® Professional CS6 will streamline and enhance your workflow
- Digital video - Adobe's vision for broadcast and video post-production
- In-depth view of the new Adobe Premiere Pro® covering performance and editing enhancements
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 tips and tricks
- Phil Hickey APAC Business Development Manager - Video
- Paul Burnett, APAC Evangelist, Creative Solutions
- Michael Stoddart, APAC Evangelist, Creative Solutions
- Karl Soule, APAC Evangelist, Adobe Video Solutions
For more information and registration check out the adobe website.