ATTO FastStream Fibre Channel & SAS/SATA RAID Controllers
ATTO FastStream RAID Storage Controllers provide an affordable way to create shared storage with managed latency that is fast, scalable and easy to use. FastStream is a SAN RAID Controller that doesn’t require a SAN IT specialist to setup, manage and maintain.
Every collaborative workflow requires a few items for a total solution; start with the FastStream RAID controller, add any JBOD (see our interoperability list for details), install Fibre Channel HBAs in the workstation (as easy as installing a video card) and install SAN Management software (see our interoperability list for details) if you need to share volumes or files between workstations.
FastStream SC 5550
FastStream SC 5550 CA
FastStream SC 8250
FastStream SC 8250 CA
FastStream SC 8550
FastStream SC 8550 CA
- Time tested RAID protection – over a decade of field proven reliability to provide peace of mind with your valuable digital assets
- Highest performance in its class – The advanced architecture of the FastStream allows for up to 30 streams of HD video served out to multiple workstations
- Up to four users without a switch – The FastStream was designed with small workgroups in mind, no need for extra equipment to start off
- Managed latency - for real-time applications ADS™ provides maximum stream counts out of the available bandwidth for multiple workstation
- Run your storage longer – DriveAssure™ technology prevents false drive failures eliminating wasted time replacing good drives
- Keep editing – Full stream counts are maintained during a drive failure – don’t wait keep working while a RAID Group rebuilds itself
- Easy to use – Intuitive menus, setup wizards with the user friendly ExpressNAV™ Storage Manager makes installation and storage management a breeze