Register now for this masterclass before places fill up!
Storm FX is proud to bring you Brian Chau and Stephen Nichols from Adobe Systems who will walk you through a practical 3hr master class on Digital Publishing and Application Development for Mobile Devices. During this engaging session, you will learn:
- How to create & distribute ebooks
- How to create digital magazines for iPad, Android and Playbook
Application Development for Mobile Devices
- How to create once and deploy across a variety of devices and platforms
- Techniques to maximize performance on low powered mobile devices
A bit about Brian - our lead presenter
Brian Chau is the solution consultant for Adobe. Brian has been working for Adobe/Macromedia for over 10 years and is an Adobe Certified Expert in Dreamweaver and Flash. Brian is very experienced in web technologies and is a frequent speaker at Adobe seminars, tradeshows and educational events. He also has his own blog at http://brianchau.wordpress.com where he shares his knowledge and thoughts on Adobe software. Apart from work, Brian has great interests in all the latest and greatest (or smallest) electronic gadgets.
What: Storm FX & Adobe Masterclass - Digital Publishing & How To Create Apps For Mobile Devices
When & Where:
- Brisbane - Tues 11 October 2011, 6pm - 9pm, Qantm College (Lecture Theatre, Level 9, 138 Albert St, Brisbane QLD 4000)
- Melbourne - Wed 12 October 2011, 6pm - 9pm, Monash Uni Caulfield Campus (H125 Lecture Theatre, Building H Level 1/ 900 Dandenong Rd, Caulfield East VIC 3145)
- Sydney - Thurs 13 October 2011, 6:30pm - 9:30pm, Qantm College (L2 Auditorium, 74-78 Wentworth Ave, Sydney NSW 2000)
Who should attend: Graphic Designers, Creative Agencies, Advertising Agencies, Web Developers, Students, Teachers and anyone interested in digital publishing & apps.
How: To register click here
Please note: Due to limited places, only confirmed registrants will be admitted.