Join the buzz as the best and brightest in the digital design world come together for a once-off live virtual event.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to hear about the latest technologies, techniques, tips and ideas that will transform your creative. You'll hear from design heroes who are shaping and revolutionising our industry across all mediums - imaging, typography, layout, interactive design and motion design.
With case studies exploring ground-breaking campaigns to inspire you and master classes to give you the tips and tricks to work faster and even more skillfully, this virtual event may just be the best 3 hours you spend all year.
Date: 12 October 2011, 3pm- 6pm AEDT
Learn from these international speakers:
- Laetitia Jean Franco, Founder & Executive Creative Director from JEDI Productions, a renowned fashion imaging studio headquartered in Paris, France.
- Enric Godes and Bruno Selles, the two creative minds at Vasava, Barcelona-based studio specialising in next generation interactive design.
- Hussin Khan from Rhythm & Hues Studios, a multiple Academy Award winning film production studio will talk about visual effects and computer animation.
- Paul Burnett, an Adobe Evangelist focusing on Flash and the Open Web, has more than 18 years of experience in the web and multimedia industries.
- Michael Stoddart, an Adobe Evangelist for Creative Solutions and a front man for the Creative Suite 5.5 charge in the Asia Pacific region.
- Karle Soule, an Adobe Evangelist for Adobe's video tools, has extensive experience with video production including graphic production, live switcher, editing and 3D animation.
Visit the Adobe Design for Impact event web site for the full agenda and more information.
This article was posted in Events
and tagged with event