Tuesday 30th April 2013 - Data security and Virtualisation
How to prevent data leakage from your company and leverage virtualisation for high-end graphics applications.
Concerned about your valuable data hitting the internet or be stolen by unauthorised parties Learn about existing technologies that can protect your intellectual property and how to virtualise desktops to further enhance data security.
Attend this workshop to
• See how cutting-edge cloud technology allows you to outsource 3D visualization software into the cloud.
• Be guided through the business drivers for virtualizing design engineer workstations and apps
• be able to identify the technology considerations in selecting a virtualization solution that meets the expectations of design engineer users and the IT experts that need to support them.
• See the Solution range available with an overview of products and their capabilities
• See real life case study scenarios
Ian Farquhar, Advisory Technology Consultant and Technology Evangelist, RSA
Nabeel Youakim, VP Products & Microsoft Alliance, CITRIX
Wednesday 15th May 2013 - Network Technologies & Scale-Out Storage
Broken down into two session this workshop will cover the design characteristics of modern networks that allow for the future-proof support of scalable storage systems and growing data.
Gain a deeper understanding of the technical concepts behind scale-out storage and what you need to consider if you want to implement future proof storage architecture at your facility.
Session 1: How to design a future-proof network: Design Characteristics of Modern Networks.
• Discover traditional and cutting-edge Ethernet technologies, their differences and benefits.
• Learn how to upgrade your company network costs efficiently using the right technology.
Session 2: NAS technologies: Understanding scale-out storage.
• What you need to know to achieve an optimised scale-out architecture.
• An in depth review of the technical concepts behind scale-out storage and what you need to consider if you want to implement future proof storage architecture at your facility.
Dr. Chris Stacey - Senior Technologist at EMC Corporation
Lincoln Dale - Principal Engineer at Arista Networks Inc.
Wednesday 12th June 2013 - Data Center Architecture
Learn how airflow, temperature and other factors impact the running costs of your data centre as we will take you through ways to improve it and save money.
For those who don’t have a data centre, learn about the technologies that allow you to have your own server farm with its own micro environment and how it can all fit nicely in a reception area!
Presenters: DPSA and NUTANIX
More information coming soon
For more information contact:
This article was posted in Events